Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Racist Obama Supporters Continue to Harass This Blog

Barack Obama is the most divisive, ugliest and most racist president in recent decades. His supporters continue to attack me through the comments section of this blog. I just rejected a comment that called me a "white racist pig".

The person who wrote the comment felt that because Mr. Obama is black that he ought not to be criticized and that anyone who criticizes him is a racist. That is a racist claim.

Barack Obama is a con man, a liar who pretends to help the poor but stuffs his back pockets with money and supports Wall Street.

My great grandparents were killed in southern Poland in the holocaust. My paternal great-great grandfather had his index finger chopped off by the Czar. I don't seek sympathy, and I am sick of the Democrats' bulls*it racism.

No comments: