Thursday, March 19, 2009

Richard Ford's Question for Pickpocket Barack

I just received this e-mail from Bob Robbins:

Dear President Obama,

Thank you for helping my neighbors with their mortgage payments. You know, the one's down the street who in the good times refinanced their house several times and bought SUV's, ATV's, RV"s, a pool, a big screen, two Wave Runners and a Harley. But, I was wondering, since I am paying my mortgage and theirs, could you arrange for me to borrow the Harley now and then?

Richard Ford
Queen Creek AZ




P.S. They also need help with their credit cards, when do you want me to start making those payments?


P.P.S. I almost forgot - they didn't file their income tax return this year. Should I go ahead and file for them, or will you be appointing them to cabinet posts?

No comments: