Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Ron Paul's Holocaust-Denying Supporters

There is a publication in Idaho called "The Idaho Observer". Someone referred to their site in a post on my blog. I checked it out. I notice that "Ron Paul's Campaign For Liberty" figures prominently on this website's front page. I typed the word "Jew" in their "search this site" engine on the left hand side of the page. This message from Google popped up:

>Offensive Search Results We're disturbed about these results as well. Please read our note here. www.google.com/explanation

I noticed the following article that appears in the April 2007 Idaho Observer

"Rules of Evidence Should Apply Evenly"

"It is interesting to wonder whether or not the "official" Holocaust story would have survived millions of people applying the rules of evidence had it occurred during the information age."

No comments: