Monday, October 20, 2008

Andy Martin's Obama Investigation in Hawaii

I just received the following press release from Andy Martin. Note the following sentence consistent with the hypothesis that Obama is a sociopath: "Places, people, experiences, the past are there to serve Obama, not the truth.":

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE:

"OPERATION ALOHA OBAMA" BEGINS TO YIELD THE TRUTH ABOUT BARACK OBAMA

THE COUNTDOWN TO THE REAL OBAMA BEGINS: A THREE-PART SERIES

(HONOLULU, HI)(October 19, 2008) You may have seen the delightfully goofy TV commercials in which former newscaster Bill Kurtis "finds the Internet" and misses the broader historical issues starting him in the face. We came to Hawai'i to find the real Barack Obama, and we think found him.

Over the next four days our conclusions will startle you, drive the New York Times crazy, and change the focus of the presidential campaign from "Who is Barack Obama" to "How did he get away with it for so long?"

At the end, my column on Wednesday the 22nd will be filled with sadness and pity, not anger. Obama's real story is a sad story, a story that remains to be written and rewritten.

When we landed in Honolulu the local dispute was over whether Obama is "Hawaiian enough." Hawai'i Governor Lingle had stated in Nevada that Obama's ties to Hawaii were tenuous. That produced a backlash from Obama megaphones. Congressman Neil Abercrombie quoted Michelle Obama as saying "You can't really understand Barack until you understand Hawai'i." http://www.honoluluadvertiser.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=2008810180356

I agree with Michelle. Hawai'i is where you find the truths about Obama, especially the truths that Obama does not want you to find.

Obama uses Hawai'i the same way he uses everything else in his life. Places, people, experiences, the past are there to serve Obama, not the truth. Maybe he and Mr. Kurtis should get together. For myself, I am interested solely in the facts and the truth.

The hidden truths about Obama will be presented in three parts:

Monday, October 20th: Obama and Islam, Again

Tuesday, October 21st: Obama's family and what it tells us
(The Dog That Didn't Bark)

Wednesday, October 22nd: The Two Obamas: Obama's Secret Family

Obama is in some respects a metaphor for Hawai'i itself: insular, isolated, and detached. Honolulu is a city of dazzling modernity. But Hawai'i is also a place where native Hawai'ians can grow to adulthood without a working knowledge of English. There are contradictions galore in Hawai'i, and Obama is the crown jewel of contradiction and conundrums. But there are consequences to contradictions.

The last time I told the truth about Obama, he unleashed his attack dogs at the New York Times to smear me. We will be filing suit in a few days to expose the New York Times as an Obama handout, not an independent newspaper (see below). And when this series is complete, you can expect the Times and mainstream media ("MSM") to renew their attacks on me.

My background is clear: since I first went to Viet-Nam forty-one years ago, I have been breaking news and irritating powerful people, ending up on presidential enemies' lists and the like. But no one has ever successfully attacked my facts. Truth is my passion; accuracy is my overriding goal. I have an unblemished 40-year record spanning the rice paddies of Asia to the deserts of Arabia.

Obama will not like what I have to say in this series. But, no surprise, Republicans may not like what I write either.

This series will be a postpartisan look at Obama. I have no ties to any campaign, and no ties to either party (I vote in Republican primaries). I have deep affection for the frustrated voters in both parties who desperately want the truth. In analyzing candidates we apply different filters and different templates, and often reach different conclusions than the MSM. We are the later day embodiment of Hawai'i Five-0, an old TV series that still holds a place in the hearts of Hawai'ians. We get it right in the end: "Book'em Danno."

We are the first investigative teams to come to Hawai'i. How strange that MSM's have ignored a place that Michelle Obama calls so critical to understanding her husband. Because of my obsession for factual accuracy and relentless search for the truth about Barack Obama we were the first to land a team in Hawai'i. We have now begun a litigation operation as well as an investigaiton, all targeted on ferreting out the truth about Obama's past.

In my book "Obama: The Man Behind the Mask," I try to get behind Obama's "mask." The first chapter of the book is a psychological profile of the man. It has served well as an insight into his character and psyche.

Here are some general observations to open the series.

First, MSM often overlook that the Dunham Family, Obama's mother and grandmother, were strangers in this state. The Dunhams went from Kansas to Washington State. Their daughter grew up and graduated from high school in Washington. (Stanley) Ann Dunham arrived in Honolulu as a disoriented young adult, an outsider in an insular culture. That is why Ann gravitated to the University of Hawai'i, which serves as an oasis of cosmopolitanism for the island state. Nothing in Washington prepared her for Hawai'i.

Out of this confusion and upheaval came Barack Obama, a man of three families: his mother's family, his grandparents' family and his secret family.

When I began writing about Barack Obama over four years ago, the only "source" was his brilliant novel about himself, "Dreams From My Father." The book is a fantasy, not an autobiography, with invented characters and dialogue, and missing periods of his life. Obama is indeed a fascinating story, and we will tell it for the first time. A story of young love, and loss. A story of ultimate discovery and a voyage into an endless unknown of the soul. Will we get it right? I pray that we do, although I missed church at St Andrew's Cathedral this morning. I will let history be the judge of this series.

And I will close with a stark reminder.

Four years ago I exposed on WMUR-TV (Manchester, NH) who George Bush really was. No one wanted to listen. Bush's henchmen tried to destroy me (and obviously failed).

Today Americans are caught in an increasing hysteria, a crescendo of projection and fantasy. But the inescapable lesson of history is that there is always a real world looming behind the fantasy. A mask is still a mask; indeed, a mask is always a mask. I have called Obama a masked man in my book, and others call me a masked man (the "Lone Ranger") for my relentless pursuit of the truth about Obama.

In the end, the real world always wins. Truth triumphs. And fantasy usually leads to bitter disappointment and dismay. If you don't believe me, just ask George W. Bush.

I leave the good reader to judge my truths about Barack Obama, and act accordingly.

MONDAY: PART ONE, OBAMA AND ISLAM, AGAIN

NOTE: Monday one of the TV networks has assigned a camera crew to follow us in Honolulu, so our anonymity will be somewhat compromised. But our continuing investigaiton will not be. We remain totally independent of any MSM news organization.

MEDIA CONTACT: (866) 706-2639 or cell (917) 664-9329
E-MAIL: AndyMart20@aol.com [NOTE: We frequently correct typographical errors and additions/subtractions on our blogs, where you can find the latest edition of this release

No comments: